Thursday, July 23, 2020

COVID19. Corona Virus. Wuhan Flu.

Call it what you will, this virus from China has wreaked havoc on the U.S. and the world.  I have not been too adversely affected personally.  Have, in fact, benefitted from its impact.  Kept working and making money.  Had some great personal experiences resulting from being able to work from home and the freedom that offers your time.



I got some much-needed work done on the cabin.



I spent time with the grandkids.  Except the one in Italy :(


 I binge-watched the train wreck that was "Tiger King."




I laid in and consolidated some essential crisis items.




A couple of my family members got sick.  One VERY sick.  One moderately sick.  And this little sprout... just feverish and pukey for a day and a half.  ALL are fully recovered... Thank God.






















Must admit some disappointment that the situation did not get zombified.



Although this chaos has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment